*This vacancy is meant for people who already live in (the vicinity of) Amsterdam*
Hey there, we might be searching for you! Are you that person who’s got a resting smile face, loves to work in a place where there’s always a bunch of guests and craves a workplace in the middle of Amsterdam’s city center? Then you could be the next addition to our amazing and fun international team. The restaurant is located around the corner from Dam Square at the waterfront, which makes it a number one spot to visit for a lot of people! This is your option to work a lot of hours, get into contact with a lot of tourists and thrive as a waiter or waitress during those extra busy hours. Plus: you are going to know your way around the Amsterdam central area within a matter of weeks, because you’ll be working in the heart of it. In other words: the perfect place to start when you’re new to the city.
We’re open from 9 AM until 1 AM during weekdays, and until 3 AM in the weekends. In other words: plenty of shifts for you to grab. As a waiter or waitress, you’re in charge of providing guests with an excellent drinking and eating experience. We are looking for someone who can work under pressure and has experience in the food service industry. It’s important that you’re able to walk with three plates and have experience with running your own area.
- Knowledge of the English language is an absolute must, but it’s fine if you’re not a native speaker.
- Relevant working experience.
- Able to work in the weekends and do late shifts.
- Knowledge of bartending is a pre.
- Customer friendly & have a can-do attitude.
- Residing in or near Amsterdam.
- A cool international team of colleagues.
- A part time job with lots of varied shifts.
- A nice salary.
- A good way to get into contact with lots of nice people!
Including your daily tips you will make around €2.000,- gross per month if you work full time. Ka-ching. Interested? Apply using the button down below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!