Hey there, we might be searching for you! Are you that person who’s got a resting smile face, loves to work in a place where there’s always a bunch of guests and craves a workplace in the middle of Amsterdam’s city center? Then you could be the next addition to our amazing and fun international team. The restaurant is located around the corner from Dam Square at the waterfront, which makes it a number one spot to visit for a lot of people! This is your option to work a lot of hours, get into contact with a lot of tourists and thrive as a waiter or waitress during those extra busy hours. Plus: you are going to know your way around the Amsterdam central area within a matter of weeks, because you’ll be working in the heart of it. In other words: the perfect place to start when you’re new to the city.
- Knowledge of the English language is an absolute must, but it’s fine if you’re not a native speaker.
- Relevant working experience.
- Able to work in the weekends and do late shifts.
- Knowledge of waiting tables is a pre.
- Customer friendly & have a can-do attitude.
- Residing in or near Amsterdam.
- A cool international team of colleagues.
- A parttime or fulltime job with lots of varied shifts.
- A nice salary.
- A good way to get into contact with lots of nice people!
Including your daily tips you will make around €2.000,- gross per month if you work full time. Ka-ching. Interested? Then apply immediately by sending your cv and motivation to email@example.com. We’ll get in contact as soon as possible! Check out our other jobs here as well and create a profile on Deats.nl: the place where employers apply for you instead of the other way around!